- Mirra Deluxe MR223 with Forward Tilt Seat Angle, Tilt Limiter, Adjustable Black Arms, FlexFront, TriFlex, Adjustable Lumbar, Graphite Base, Graphite Back, Graphite AirWeave
- Total Back Support - No adjustment needed. The pliable, elastic TriFlex back supports the entire spine and conforms to size, posture, and movements. Passive PostureFit performance. A camber shape at the base of the back gives healthful, comfortable support to the lower back below the beltline.
- Custom Seat Comfort - AireWeave suspension. This elastomeric suspension seat follows the contours of the body, distributes pressure evenly, and provides aeration. FlexFront seat edge. The sitter adjusts the seat depth without moving the seat pan; there's never a gap between the seat and backrest.
- A Balanced Ride - Easy motion. The Harmonic tilt creates pivot points at the hip, knee, and ankle to allow easy and natural movement. Advanced spring technology
- Aesthetic Appeal - Innovative look. Mirra has a clean, light-scaled design that reveals the chair's features and function. Colorful choices. The backrest and seat suspension come in a range of colors that mix or match to complement interiors and other furniture. Traditional touch.
Loaded Mirra Chair MR223 with the optional forward tilt seat angle included - Earth Friendly Sustainable design. Mirra is made of a minimal number of parts and is easily disassembled for recycling; the recycled content is high, and it's 96 percent recyclable. Recylable fabric. Latitude back upholstery is 100 percent recyclable.
To create the Mirra chair, Herman Miller teamed with Studio 7.5, a German design firm. Composed of five designers--Claudia Plikat, Burkhard Schmitz, Nicola Read more >>