- LiveLumbar technology contours to fit your spine for continuous lower back support
- Amia has a wide variety of seating adjustments and technologies, all packaged within its sleek design
- Up to 97-percent recyclable, SCS Indoor Advantage Gold and Cradle to Cradle(CM) certified for environmental performance
- Weight tested up to 300-pound
- Ships Fully Assembled
- Incorporates many seating advancements only seen on higher end chairs.
- Livelumbar technology flexes with movements for ergonomic comfort.
- Ships Fully Assembled and SCS Indoor Advantage Gold
- Up to 97-percent recyclable, pneumatic seat height, flexible seat edge, back tension, back lock, adjustable arms and seat depth.
- Weight tested up to 300 lbs. with no loss of performance
Amia is made for sitting. It’s a chair with comfort you can feel all day long. Tucked away inside Amia’s trim backrest is one of its sitting secrets — the patent-pending LiveLumbar, a system of flexors that contour to fit your spine, giving you continuous support as you move in your chair throughout the day. And with Amia’s other made-for-comfort features like 4-way adjustable arms, adjustable seat depth and seat height, and a flexible front seat edge, you can create the position that